Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thing 1 - I love avatars!

(music) These are a few of my favorite things (music ends) from Thing 1!
Creating my own avatar which had me giggling out loud at my desk,
and just learning more about managing a blog. I am not a huge blog user at this time,
but I realize I need to use them more.

As I work through the 23 Things on a Stick will I find myself excited to use more blogs, or will they be another thing to drain away my precious work minutes? I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Pat, I think your avatar looks like you! Well, except I can't say I've ever seen you in a purple toga.

Pat said...

Chandra, I have always wanted to be a goddess of some sort, I thought being a library goddess was my best shot!

Cindy said...

A very cool avatar...I've had fun with them too and change them once in a while.

Keep blogging away!

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things